This website is owned and operated by Vittle Apps trading as Meal-Map.co.uk. By accessing any part of this website, you indicate you accept these website terms. If you do not accept these website terms, you must immediately leave website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Vittle Apps provides it's services on an 'as is' basis and make no guarantee of availability of service or that it is timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or server that makes it available are free of any harmful components.
- Your status: By placing an order through our website you warrant that
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with the restaurant and you are at least 18 years old.
- Alcohol: You acknowledge and agree that it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf or anyone under the age of 18.
- Allergy, dietary and other menu information: We try to accurately copy the item names, descriptions, prices, special offer information, heat and allergenic warnings and other information ("Menu Information") from the menus that are provided to us by Restaurants. However, it is the Restaurants that are responsible for providing this Menu Information and ensuring that it is factually accurate and up-to-date, and we do not undertake any such responsibility. If you are in doubt about allergy warnings, contents of a dish or any other Menu Information, you should confirm with the Restaurant directly before ordering.
- Restaurant actions and omissions: The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Products is between you and the Restaurant that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Restaurants. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept the following by using the Website
- We do not give any undertaking that the Products ordered from any Restaurant through the Website will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
- Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Restaurants and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Restaurants guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
- We encourage all our Restaurants to accept all Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you (generally by email) as soon as reasonably practicable if a Restaurant rejects your Order. However, we do not guarantee that Restaurants will accept and fulfil all Orders, and Restaurants have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, if you fail to provide proof of age for purchases of alcohol, cigarettes or other smoking products when required, due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
- The foregoing disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights against any Restaurant.
- Exclusion of terms: We provide you with access to and use of the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms in relation to the Website and your use of it (including any representations, warranties, conditions, undertakings and other terms which might otherwise apply to the Website and your use of it, or be otherwise implied or incorporated into these Website Terms, by statute, common law or otherwise ).
- we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if forseeable, arising under or in connection with the Website (including the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website) for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software
- loss of business opportunity
- loss or goodwill or any indirect or consequential loss.
3. Ordering Procedure
- Once you have selected your products from the chosen restaurant, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection before submitting your order. It is important for you to check all information is correct before proceeding to confirm the order. Once confirmed, you have entered into a binding contract with the restaurant and errors may not be corrected.
- Amending or cancelling your order. Once your order is submitted any amending or cancellation needs to be done through contacting your chosen restaurant. The restaurant reserves to right to fulfil the original order as is.
4. Price and Payment
- Ordering & Refunds. Orders made via the website or app is a direct contract between you and your chosen restaurant. Any online payment made is paid directly by you to the chosen restaurant. Should an issue arise whereby a refund of payment is required. Please directly contact the restaurant in question to request a refund.
- VAT and delivery costs: Prices will be as quoted on the Website. These prices include VAT but may exclude delivery costs (if you opt for delivery instead of collection) and any administration charge imposed by the Restaurant. These will be added to the total amount due where applicable.
- Incorrect pricing: This Website contains a large number of menus and it is possible that some of the menus may include incorrect prices. If the correct price for an Order is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will normally contact you before the relevant Order is dispatched. In such an event, neither we nor the relevant Restaurant is under any obligation to ensure that the Order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of incorrect pricing.
- Payment methods: Payment for Orders must be made by an accepted credit or debit card through the Website or in cash to the Restaurant at the point of delivery to, or collection by, you.
- Card payments: If you pay by credit or debit card, you may be required to show the card to the Restaurant at the time of delivery or collection as proof of identification and so that they can check that the card corresponds with the receipt data for the Order. Please note that from time to time there may be delays with the processing of card payments and transactions; this may result in payments taking up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card. Please note that because of standard banking procedures, your bank or card issuer will initially "ring-fence" the full amount of the Order (before any credit or discount) in your account for between 3 to 5 working days (or longer, depending on your bank or card issuer), and this amount will therefore be unavailable in your account for that period. The credit or discount will be applied at the time your bank or card issuer transfers the funds for your Order to us, at which point the credit or discounted amount will not be transferred to us and will instead be released by your bank or card issuer back into your available balance. You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor the relevant Restaurant will be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
- Rejected Orders: Because of standard banking procedures, once you have submitted an Order that you are paying for by credit or debit card and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will "ring-fence" the full amount of your Order. If your Order is subsequently rejected by the Restaurant (as described in paragraph 4.4 above) or cancelled for any other reason, your bank or card issuer will not transfer the funds for the Order to us, and will instead release the relevant amount back into your available balance. However, this may take between 3 to 5 working days (or longer, depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor the relevant Restaurant will be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.